Monday, March 19, 2007

Ten More...

Who would have thought before this season began that the Wings would be fighting for the top spot in the league with only ten games left to go? They're performing very well and, thankfully, their recent injury problems will mostly be resolved before the playoffs. This week expect a few guys to come back...

On another note, I can't figure out if I despise or secretly like Jordin Tootoo. If you haven't seen this guy play, he's on the Nashville Predators (currently the #1 team in the league), he's pesky, very tough, and is constantly harassing opponents. Definitey a guy you'd like to have on your team. He managed to take Darryl Bootland with just one or two punches last week, and he got himself in some trouble with a bit of a sucker punch against Dallas's Stephane Robidas. It will likely cost him a brief suspension... hopefully that will weaken the Predators enough to let the Wings slip back into first. If they don't they may end up against San Jose in the first round... I'd prefer seeing them up against Calgary.

No comments: